Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Soon We'll be found music video

This is a video my ASL teacher showed my class, I wanted to share it with you! it's great. It shows different artistic qualities during her music video while playing with materials, lighting, color, and movement. It could be something shown in the classroom for both ASL students and English students to follow along with. I remember in Art for the Exceptional with Alice, of her showing examples of lesson plans that were done with students with disabilities that I see similarities to this video... For example the shadow puppets and the light tracing to create art. Maybe this can give you an idea for future lesson plans?! or it can be for your enjoyment!


                                                           TAKE A LOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment